Come Along To The "Envies"
Our Annual Envy Awards happens on Saturday March 18, at the Macksville Ex Services Club, commecing at 6:30pm, with formalities starting at 7:00pm.
Listeners are invited to join us for the fun, and for a catered meal.
If you opt to join us for the $25 catered meal, 2NVR will reserve you a seat at one of our tables.
Alternatively, the bistro can be patronised prior to the commencement of “The Envies”. If this option is preferred, seating to attend “The Envies” cannot be reserved.
On “The Envies” award night we will give recognition to presenters for their commitment and service to 2NVR in the following categories:
- 20 years service.
- 2016 Training Program graduate certificates
- Golden Peg (for service in support of 2NVR)
- Hitching Post (for excellence in radio)
- Best New Show
- Youth Encouragement
- Community Engagement
- Listener vote (for most popular program)
Please RSVP by Friday 10 March, 2017 to reserve your seats at “The Envies”. Note that reservations will not be honoured without confirmed payment by the due date.
Please Telephone your RSVP to Vicki Melouney on 02 6564 8439 & arrange payment with her.
We encourage you to come along to the ceremony, since 2NVR really appreciates the time, energy, commitment and effort that our presenters put into community radio in the Nambucca Valley.
2NVR Listener Survey
CALLING ALL LOCAL SUPERHEROES. That's you!
2NVR needs input from our listeners so that we can develop a better understanding of our audience.
We are, after all, community radio broadcasters — an integral part of the Nambucca Valley community.
Your assistance with a short survey will assist us in knowing who listens, when you listen, and what you like.
All responses are strictly anonymous, and the information collected will only be used by 2NVR.
"Shazam!" says Captain Marvel. "Doing the 2NVR survey is as easy as that..."
You'll find the 2NVR survey by clicking here, or simply click Captain Marvel to Shazam you to the right place.
Welcome to 2NVR - Nambucca Valley Radio
WELCOME to the online home of your local community radio station — Nambucca Valley Radio 2NVR 105.9FM.
Thanks for visiting. We hope you can spend a few moments to look around and read information about the station — and the dedicated volunteers involved.
Check out the wonderful, diverse array of programs produced by the community for the community's listening pleasure, which includes local news, weather and events. Our FM transmission may be heard in South West Rocks to the east, north to Coffs Harbour, west past Taylors Arm, south as far as Port Macquarie. 2NVR is loud and clear right across the Nambucca Valley. We also stream to the world.
2NVR broadcasts from studios in the Tewinga Community Centre.
The station also has an outside broadcast van which allows us to go on site, broadcasting live from sporting, music and community events.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 MHz.
- Transmitted from a site at Mount Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, extending as far north as Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey & Port Macquarie.
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs that deliver something above the ordinary.
- Open to sponsors and memberships.
- Music, news, sports, talk, comedy and more, 24 hours per day.
- Broadcast from Tewinga studios: 6564 7777.
- Made up of an active local management committee and presenters.
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to give a service accessible by the community.
- A multiple national award winner "The Best Little Station In The Nation".
2NVR welcomes everyone to visit and get involved. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated.