Rusty’s Pizza of 17 Cooper Street Macksville are open from 5 to 8pm Tuesday to Saturday, and 9pm during daylight savings.
You can select from a range great pizzas, or you can choose from a range of extras to create your own special pizza, and you can even choose a gluten free base.
Read more: Rusty’s Pizza
Listeners´ Choice Best Program 2016
Our Annual Envy Awards night is coming soon, Saturday March 18.
More information about the glitzy night soon.
In the meantime, we seek listener votes in a new Envy Award category "Listener's Choice Best Program 2016".
Are you a listener? Of course you are...
Click here to VOTE for your favourite 2NVR program.
2NVR Listener Survey
CALLING ALL LOCAL SUPERHEROES. That's you!
2NVR needs input from our listeners so that we can develop a better understanding of our audience.
We are, after all, community radio broadcasters — an integral part of the Nambucca Valley community.
Your assistance with a short survey will assist us in knowing who listens, when you listen, and what you like.
All responses are strictly anonymous, and the information collected will only be used by 2NVR.
"Shazam!" says Captain Marvel. "Doing the 2NVR survey is as easy as that..."
You'll find the 2NVR survey by clicking here, or simply click Captain Marvel to Shazam you to the right place.
Welcome to 2NVR - Nambucca Valley Radio
WELCOME to the online home of your local community radio station — Nambucca Valley Radio 2NVR 105.9FM.
Thanks for visiting. We hope you can spend a few moments to look around and read information about the station — and the dedicated volunteers involved.
Check out the wonderful, diverse array of programs produced by the community for the community's listening pleasure, which includes local news, weather and events. Our FM transmission may be heard in South West Rocks to the east, north to Coffs Harbour, west past Taylors Arm, south as far as Port Macquarie. 2NVR is loud and clear right across the Nambucca Valley. We also stream to the world.
2NVR broadcasts from studios in the Tewinga Community Centre.
The station also has an outside broadcast van which allows us to go on site, broadcasting live from sporting, music and community events.
- Broadcast on the standard FM radio band, 105.9 MHz.
- Transmitted from a site at Mount Yarrahapinni, providing coverage throughout the Nambucca Valley, extending as far north as Woolgoolga and south to Kempsey & Port Macquarie.
- Home to interesting local announcers presenting programs that deliver something above the ordinary.
- Open to sponsors and memberships.
- Music, news, sports, talk, comedy and more, 24 hours per day.
- Broadcast from Tewinga studios: 6564 7777.
- Made up of an active local management committee and presenters.
- A not-for-profit organisation dedicated to give a service accessible by the community.
- A multiple national award winner "The Best Little Station In The Nation".
2NVR welcomes everyone to visit and get involved. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated.